Thursday, May 30, 2007 4:30 p.m.
I’ve been listening to I Thessalonians 5:14-23. It gives us instructions of how to live and steps to have peace with God. “Now we exhort you, brethren:
- Warn them that are unruly,
- Comfort the feeble-minded,
- Support the weak,
- Be patient toward all men.
- See that none render evil for evil unto any man.
- Ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.
- Rejoice evermore.
- Pray without ceasing.
- In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
- Quench not the Spirit.
- Despise not prophesyings.
- Prove all things;
- Hold fast that which is good.
- Abstain from all appearance of evil.
Thought for Today: “And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.” (I Thessalonians 5:23).